Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bon Voyage

Well, Here it is, January 28th. We've got all of our stuff in storage (well, mostly) and it is time to go to Dallas (tommorow), from where we will be flying out to Santiago. Not nervous yet, but I am sure a bit of the nerves will strike when making final approach. Thanks to all who have given encouragement and special thanks to all who have given us help! This blog thing has been kind of slow, but if you're still checking, thanks and I expect to update it more often while travelling.

Note - I am going to clear out the map and start putting our route so it doesn't become too cluttered.

1 comment:

JohnE said...

Good luck to you! I hope this trip will be all that you're hoping for, and more... I'll be following you on your blog. Stay safe.

John